View previous topic :: View next topic  
Centari ||| Souli
In-Game Rank 9
Recruiter

re: [H] <Impressive> Wyrmrest Accord Afternoon Raiding!!!

[H] Raiding Guild - Heroic Highmaul 7/7, Normal Blackrock 9/10, Heroic Blackrock 9/10 - Looking for More Raiders for WoD Mythic Raiding!

Sadly we have hit a slump in our progression due to Ill Performance, Non-Team Players, and Change of Heart on the game... this had to be put to a stop. Now it is time for the rebuilding and hopefully a better beginning. With a new cast of Officers and everyone on the same mindset... Will live up to its name.

-=Raid Times and Procedures=-
--- Raid times are Tuesdays & Fridays from 2pm-5pm PST and Thursdays at 3:30pm to 6pm PST - Looking for Dedicated Raiders who are -Able and Willing- to make it at least 2/3 days a week (Progression Days). We use a dynamic EP/GP system that has helped us build a stronger raid team, and even though we know now the struggles of pushing forward through IRL and In-Game problems and keeping together... we do so in hopes of being . 

-=Current Team Needs=- 
Disclaimer - Willing to gear those I feel are dedicated to the cause, -don't- make my team regret it. :)
--- I need a Secondary Tank or Main Tank; Paladin or DK Prefered but willing for close to anything.
--- DPS; Shadow Priest or Warlock, would also like a Shammi' Dps but that is not a priority.

We are missing one thing for sure -You-, to come and become  
With close to a full roster of 20 to work with, this is recruitment for both progression and farming for Heroics. New possible candidates for Mythic Content will always be looked at for every spec and class however! Don't be afraid to ever think about signing up, it is just oddly enough... some fights just need certain comp's to tip-toe past the first time around!

-=Other Stuff=-
--- Raiding is not the only thing the guild does oddly enough (No... not ERP sadly - That is Inter-course's (AND WILL ALWAYS BE) domain). Their are many RP'ers, like myself, Winterlillie, Rage, Dylinial or a multitude of others who do freelance RP's and walk-ups. With a small, demand-free guild RP that is centered around Merc's on their time off from working together from various assignments... Guild RP is very easy to step in and out of if one desires!
--- Same with guild PvP as there are many players, like Jetfuelcant, who really like to PvP for the fun of it are looking for more to PvP with! 
--- Even Trade trolls who dedicate their free time with carries or just messing around, like Nasty or Jetfuelcant -_- Dammit Jetfuel can't melt steel beams. Our guild community usually is filled with excitement and laughs. 

We are a no-filter type of organization with a diverse background of raiders we play with, but we do understand if people have a personal boundary and they will not be tread on. I don't deal well with Drama and I expect my friends and raiders to -Pause and Reflect- on ways to keeping it a fun yet professional environment. This might be a video game but I expect anyone to treat it like a job; polite, professional, and here for a -reason-. 

-=Contact Info=-
Msg Centarii or Souli (Uranu5#1965), Andariel, Dylinial, or Vivian or anyone with a /who Impressive to get in contact with me so we can discuss matters that deal with the raid team or guild in general if any questions arise!

That's !~

Last edited by Centari ||| Souli on Mon May 11, 2015 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Centari ||| Souli
In-Game Rank 9
Recruiter

Edited and Reposting!

Darkwushu
In-Game Rank 9
Recruiter

have you guys stood up a website as of yet? if you need any help picking a site feel free to hit me up, guild launch in my opinion has the best free sites (which this one is :D)

Darkwushu - Mistweaver Monk
Recruiting Officer - Exiled From Hell :: Twitter
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daytime Raiding Forum Index -> Horde Guilds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: